Storage Tanks and Calorifiers
Through its Ace series, Ace Heaters LLC specializes in the design and manufacture of A.S.M.E. code “hot water storage” tanks for all types of volume hot water requirements. Popular as “calorifiers” and priced competitively, these units offer long-lasting use.
For over 75 years, Ace storage tanks have been fabricated by skilled craftsmen using the highest quality A.S.M.E. code certified materials. All fabrication, welding, and testing are performed in strict accordance with A.S.M.E codes, and are continuously checked by A.S.M.E./National Board Inspections. Two 10,000 gallon and two 770 gallon storage water heaters have been supplying the San Francisco’s Marriott for the last 15 years.
Standard tank openings provide:
- Effective circulation of makeup and heater water.
- Maximum hot water storage and “draw” capacity.
Broad selection of tank linings are available to extend tank life and insure clean, safe, potable water.
Tank linings include:
- Cement: Heavy duty, resists cracking, good for temps to 180° F
- Pre-Krete: Suitable for soft, acidic, or low pH water.
- Epoxy: High Temperature NSF lining 203° F
- Ace Glass: Porcelain Glass Enamel
- Unlined: Low cost storage for non-potable & non-sanitary water.
- Stainless Steel: Suitable for very soft, acidic, or high pH water.
Storage Tanks from 50 to 1,615 Gallons
- 18″ – 72″ diameter tanks
- ASME Section VIII cement-lined (150 psig MAWP)
- ASME Section IV glass-lined (125 psig MAWP)
- Vertical or horizontal models available
- ACE tanks may be packaged with valves, level controls, piping and or other ACE products.
- Pipe or angle legs and tank rings (vertical) and loose or fixed saddles (horizontal)
- Insulating packages including mirror finish steel jacket