Packaged Storage Water Heaters
- Maintains temperature + or – 4 degrees from setpoint and offers maintenance free operation.
- Senses blended water temperatures for instant smooth opening and closing of steam or boiler water control valve.
- Provides rapid response to the temperature and flow requirements of the cold water supply. The temperature control bulb in the circulating line senses immediate change in the temperature of the stored water. Also eliminates delays due to length bleed line.
- Eliminates excessive cycling of the control valve, which can occur when short bursts of cold water are flushed over an immersed sensor bulb.
Hi-Draw Capacity for Peak Loads
Continuous pumped circulation results in full tank of hot water.
Tank coil in low portion of tank gives best heating of make-up water and gives maximum hot water storage.
- ASME Section VIII Div I vessel
- Small, medium or large storage volumes
- Quality components for high performance
- Completely assembled storage water heaters with tube bundle,
circulating system, wiring, insulation and skid mounted
- Cement-lined tank standard
- Pre-Krete, Epoxy, or Glass linings
- Insulating and jacketing packages (mirror finish stainless steel jacket)
- Unpackaged storage water heater (all controls, no insulation or jacket)
- Stainless tank construction
- Double-wall copper or cupro-nickel (90/10) tubing
- Single-wall cupro-nickel (90/10), 304 or 316l stainless steel tubing
- Steam-to-water: electric, pneumatic or pilot-operated control valve
- Water-to-water: self-operating, electric or pneumatic control valve
- Outlet water temperature to:
160°F Max – Glass lining
180°F Max – Cement lining
203°F Max – Epoxy
350°F Max – Pre-Krete lining
- Standard maximum allowable storage section working pressure 150 psig (125 psig available)
- Tube bundle maximum allowable working pressure 150 psig standard, optional to 400 psig
Proven Design with over 50 Years of Application