Mini Pack – Semi-Instantaneous, Potable Water Heaters
Double-Wall and Single-Wall Models
As one of Ace Heaters most successful products, the Ace Series Mini-Pack features total rust free construction with austenitic stainless and copper for all domestic water contact surfaces, providing high quality, low maintenance, and an extremely cost-effective domestic water heating package.
Popular for hospital applications, recently installed at the UCI Medical Facility, the Mini-Pack is offered in a variety of vertical and horizontal configurations.
The vertical configuration saves floor space, is simple to install, and easy to service. The vertical unit also provides complete drainage of condensate. Universal mounting brackets allow the Mini-Pack to be mounted in the horizontal configuration. Horizontal units can easily be mounted as single or multi-unit configurations. Both units come with double-wall or single-wall coils.
- Single or double-wall copper tubing construction
- Completely packaged, ready for hook-up
- All solid non-ferrous construction on potable water side. Solid austenitic stainless steel shell with copper tubes
- Vertical or horizontal models available
- Tube bundle readily accessible without moving heater, shell or foundation (excluding double-wall vertical model)
- Compact design requires less floor space
- Mirror finish stainless steel jacket
- Self-operated, pneumatic or electric control valves are available.
- All trim items such as steam traps, isolating valves, gauges, etc.
- Custom package available
- Cupro Nickel or Stainless Steel tubing
- Vented double-wall tubing, as required for cross-contamination prevention by the National Plumbing Code, is now mandatory in several states and cities. The ACE double-wall mini-pack is a proven, practical way to comply with double-wall regulations.
- Extended 10 and 20 year warranties
- Nema 4 control boxes
- Double safety solenoid
- Close temperature control ± 4°F at heater outlet
- Models accept boiler water, steam from 15 through 150 psig or high temperature hot water as heating medium
- Steam models provide condensate sub-cooling
- Standard sizes cover hot water output from 1 to 300 GPM simplifying size.
- Constructed and stamped to ASME BPV Code Section VIII
Ace Mini-Pack System
- Proven design
- Hundreds of units installed
- Available with single-wall or double-wall tubing